I’ve made available a new build of 1.4.0 beta. This build supports 10.7 through 10.8+. I’m most interested in hearing from people who are running 10.7 or greater than 10.8. There are a few notable things about this build:
- VPN Action is missing, hopefully it can come back but some versions of OS X have don’t have support for it as it is currently coded.
- You can only start the screensaver on demand, you cannot end it.
- Window sizes should be remembered.
I’m making a beta version of 1.4.0 available in order to get a larger number of people testing it. This release has a lot of small updates that go along way towards making ControlPlane better than ever. Some of the changes include:
- You can now see which rules are active
- You can pick a custom icon color for each context
- Improved IP Address evidence source that now understands IPv6!
- Modernized code improving performance and memory consumption
- Improved action set scheduling and execution
- Many other code improvements
Some of the changes will most likely affect how you are used to ControlPlane operating. Please report any undesired behavior to the Google group at http://groups.google.com/group/controlplane-support
You can download the beta at http://www.controlplaneapp.com/download/1.4.0-beta