I’m finishing up the final details on ControlPlane 1.1. Here’s what you can expect from 1.1:
- Fix empty IP rule description field.
- A preferences icon has been replaced with the ControlPlane logo.
- Fix issue that caused the Bluetooth evidence source to cause a mac to immediately wake from sleep.
- ControlPlane can now send crash logs directly to ControlPlane developers.
- New display sleep power management action.
- ControlPlane will now change the display brightness on connected monitors that support it, such as Apple’s Cinema Display.
- ShellScript evidence source allows users to write their own scripts to be used as evidence sources. Refer to https://github.com/dustinrue/ControlPlane/wiki/Shell-Script-Evidence-Source for more information.
- The bluetooth evidence source has been split into two distinct evidence sources, one for paired devices (Bluetooth) and for bluetooth scanning (BluetoothScanner). If you have existing bluetooth rules you will need to rebuild any that don’t belong to paired devices.
- Upgraded growl SDK to 1.3.1.